Thursday, February 18, 2016

Never a dull moment

Four weeks in and once again something new and exciting/terrifying was tossed our way in our scientific methods course. 

Mother nature was in full force Tuesday pushing schools all over Orange County to close down for the day including Bishop Dunn Memorial school where our class was suppose to take place.  Not wanting to miss class time we were scheduled to meet in an online chat group.  I'm not the most tech savvy person as everyone knows, so this frightened me a bit.  However I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this thing was to get in and work around.  

Once you got through the awkwardness of talking on a mic in front of everyone, or the silliness of the good doctor's grandson it was actually a very informative lesson, and I happen to learn quite a bit.  I think it was also good for each group to have the lesson plan format reinforced, clearly outlining what needs to be done and how exactly it should be taken care of.  It also didn't hurt that I saved myself 30 minute car ride and we got out of class by 6.  

No comments:

Post a Comment