Sunday, February 14, 2016

Well, it's done....

Three weeks of class have already come and gone.  Crazy to think that 20% of the class is already done.  This week brought on a new challenge in the sense of teaching a group of students in a scientific after school program.

I, or I should say my group, was very nervous as none of us had ever done anything like this before and to add to that, we had to go first in our class.  Despite all of this though I feel like my group did an amazing job and most importantly the kids seemed to have an awesome time doing all the different stations we had planned out for them. I give those kids a bunch of credit because they hung with us during our direct lesson, which I think ended up running longer than we thought, after they have already gone through a whole day of school.

They however left with a bunch of stuff I'm sure will drive their parents nuts, and in the end you know you've made something good for a child when the parents wants to throw it away as much as possible.



By the way congrats to Albert Einstein on his gravitational waves theory that came to fruition this past Thursday.  The man predicted this would happen over 100 years ago.  Props.

No comments:

Post a Comment