Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 2 and the Journey Continues...

After finally calming my stress levels from the overwhelming first week, I trekked back to Mount Saint Mary for the second class.  My stress levels began to rise as we were to meet in a location I had never been before and I usually end up getting out of work late to barely make it to class on time as it is.  Thankfully all of my classmates are wonderful and helped me find the location easily.

We met a character this week, and I think I am using the word character properly here in Mrs. Foster-Faith, the cooperating teacher from Bishop Dunn Memorial School.  A very passionate woman, who clearly loves her job and is also willing to help out the fieldwork groups whenever they need it.  My group has seen this first hand this past week as we have been in constant contact with her and she is pretty good about getting back to you in the same day.  Also, while she wont hold your hand on the project she will lead you down the path that your group should probably go down.

Speaking of being lead down a correct path, I want to personally thank Dr. S for teaching me how to use google docs, google drive and pretty much google in general this past class.  It was the hands on tutorial I needed and I want to thank all my class mates for being patient with me this past week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment