Saturday, May 14, 2016

Blog Finale

Over the last few months I've had quite the time reflecting on this class here in this blog on an almost weekly basis.  It's helped me deal with the stress that this class causes and allows me to unwind when the overload of work has gotten to me.  This however is my last blog post of the semester, sort of, and figured I would take the opportunity to reflect back on the whole process.  

Writing a blog has been very relaxing for me and while I was a bit confused about how to do it at first, the process became much easier as I went on.  As for topics, I was able to just simply talk about what we did in class each week and by doing that I was able to reflect on what I had learned and was able to absorb and rationalize what just happened.  Overall I found the experience very rewarding and will continue to use this blog in the future, however I have to write this post for a blog finale grade, however I'm sure I'll be back soon enough, as I know I missed some assignment somewhere that will require me to talk about it in a blog post.  So toodles for now, and before I exit, I want to shout out to everyone in my class who also had to do a blog, and you can find all there blog posts here:


Good luck everyone and congrats on finishing the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment